“Wyrd biõ ful ãræd.”

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Some people who really have the pioneer spirit.

There is a young family that is building their homestead in the woods.  Right now they are living the pioneer life, and I have been following them through their posts. It's intensely interesting and I have to say brings back some memories of my family at that stage in our lives. I thought I would put a link to her blog on here because any survivalist is going to be interested in this process.

A Homesteading Neophyte

I am intrigued by their stamina and their ability to live primitively while they get their place on line. I don't think many young American families could do this today.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the write up.!

    We are having a get together with a few local homesteaders and preppers at my new place October 12th (the weekend), if you are interested. I have no idea how close you may be to us. Shoot me an email if you would like to join.

    M.niles.phelan @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phelan,
    I have been enjoying your blog very much. Your current life is very much like what my wife and I had when we came here 30 years ago. I will email you.

    ReplyDelete