“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.”

― Frank Herbert

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday


Well, this has not been the best day I've had in awhile but I'll survive.  I generally do.

In two minutes it will be Tuesday.   My plan is to go to bed,  get up when I get up, and have my coffee. It's going to be cold in the morning , heavy frost tonight, but I'll be snug in the house.

I think tomorrow is going to be declared a non serious day, and I'll go to the big lake, to the nice theater, and see the new science fiction movie,  Endgamer or something like that. If it's the same thing I think it is, I read the short story many years ago.  Or, I may see the movie about  the ship the Somali's hijacked.  You have to wonder if those guys do anything but rob and steal. If they do they keep it a dark secret.

After the movie I'll find some place quiet and have a decent dinner.  I had four frozen burritos tonight, no mess and quick but left a little something to be desired on the quality side.

Tomorrow is just going to be a pleasant day to relax.  I will try to remember to take my camera, as there's a lot of good scenery up there.

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your easy day. Leave the problems behind for a while my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it didn't turn out quite like I planned. I went to bed just after midnight and didn't wake up til one in the afternoon. So whatever I wind up doing it will be an attenuated version of the original plan.

      Delete
  2. We had our first snow below 7k feet, today is the kind of day you just relax, I hope you enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You folks are a lot higher out there than we are. My elevation is just over 3000 feet , we usually don't get snow til December.

      Delete
  3. It is cool and crisp here, but not bad. I hope you get that relaxation you seek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having a good day, Lisa. It's tranquil.

    ReplyDelete