“Wyrd biõ ful ãræd.”

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Christian Science Monitor article on EMP with a Fox News video

Christian Science Monitor Article with news video on EMP

I orginally embedded this video in the blog, because it's really pretty informative. But the Christian Science Monitor set it up to automatically launch as soon as someone comes to the web page, and not everyone may care anything about watching the video or reading the article.

So here's the link for those who are interested in EMP.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Harry,


    (captaincrunch)

    If EMP hits. I not really looking forward to my beer getting warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not looking forward to cold showers, or hot, humid days without air.

      Delete
  2. This made me think of you http://www.backwoodshome.com/blogs/ClaireWolfe/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/InternetRecluse.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it works at all, which hasn't been a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry,

    I don't think Americans (not all) will know what to do without all of their electronics, including not having a running vehicle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about that. I worked at a state park once, in the summer, on a senior citizens program. We had people come in and actually cry because the camp wifi was out. You can imagine what that sort would do if everything went out. Sit down and cry til they died of dehydration, I would imagine.

      Delete