“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.”

― Frank Herbert

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Potentially good show alert.



Thursday, 23 October at 2100 (9:00 p.m.) Atlanta PBS is premiering a new PBS production, called Last Days of Man: Top Ten Ways to Extinction.

That's all I know about it.  PBS shows tend to be well written and researched, so I am going to watch it. I don't know that all PBS stations will be carrying it, but I thought people might like to know so they could check.

6 comments:

  1. I will look for it. Also, tried to read the previous post, but wow, the font is way too tiny for my old eyes. So, Harry, please, a little bit larger because your writing is always interesting and I do want to read what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to fix that, Inger. I had some trouble with that particular post from a technical aspect.

      Delete
  2. Harry,

    We looked for it on our PBS Oklahoma and can't find it. We will keep an eye out for it over the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it shows up there in your state eventually. I haven't seen it, and dont' know if it's good, but their productions usually are.

      Delete