"Terrorism has once again shown it is prepared deliberately to stop at nothing in creating human victims. An end must be put to this."

Vladimir Putin


Sunday, February 5, 2017

Shutting down until I can get the blog fixed.



Friday (3 Feb) about 8:30 in the morning things started going wrong with the blog. First, it was comments deleting when I tried to publish them.  Then it was comments people sent me that apparently never reached me. There were some other problems I won't go into right now. I am not going to work on the blog anymore until I can get it fixed.  If you have ever tried to get help from blogger, you know how useless that effort is.  It may fix itself, or I may just have to start another one.

Until I can get this resolved, I am disabling the comments feature.  If you need to get in touch with me, philipnolan1953@gmail.com is a good address. The harryflashman email account is also having some serious issues, so don't try to use that.

2 comments:

  1. You could try going to the top under (History) and deleting it all. It's annoying because any website that your internet knows, or passwords it knows will be poof gone. Clearing the history won't hurt your blog, or your internet. It just refreshes it. I've had to do that before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got rid of the cache, the cookies, and the history. It will mean a little work but it seemed like a good idea. I didn't get this comment until it appeared the blog was back to working right, but I went ahead and did those things because it just seemed like a smart thing to do. Thanks for the idea.

      Delete