“Wyrd biõ ful ãræd.”

Monday, August 5, 2013

I saw this joke on the net and thought it was good enough to share.

How Bad Is the Ammo Shortage? This Bad


Ammo is getting scarce! But this morning I lucked out and was able to buy two boxes of ammo.


I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home, but stopped at a gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.


She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, “I’m a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?”


I thought for a few seconds and asked,

“What kind of ammo ‘ya got?”

10 comments:

  1. bahahahahahahah! good one buddy!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a hoot. Especially since the protagonist is an old guy.

      Delete
  2. I thought it was that way with all of us studly unshaven men.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if it is I've been filling up at the wrong gas station for a long time....

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Jokes have to be easy ones or I don't understand them. ;-)

      Delete
  4. You know those transvestites only carry small calibers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a grim thought!

    Remind me to tell you about the bar in Pearl Harbor sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smart fella...and I too have dealt with those things in Pearl Harbor. It wasn't pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before we went ashore, we were warned about "the bennie boys" on Hotel Street. Alas, one of the sailors on the ship fell for the charms of what he thought was a lady only to belatedly discover his mistake. The incident gained him some notoriety aboard the ship but I think he would have happily foregone his "fifteen minutes of fame." However, the individual in question was a bosun's mate so I can't be sure of that.

    ReplyDelete