“Wyrd biõ ful ãræd.”

Thursday, October 10, 2013

American Blackout. Nat Geo Channel. Sunday Oct. 27th at 9:00 P.M. Eastern




In an earlier posting ,we were discussing the movie "Black Out" which had aired in the United Kingdom. I have been trying to find it on line or buy a copy, but without success. I got this comment alerting me to the fact that an American version is showing Sunday, 27 Oct at 9:00 P.M. Eastern.

 SnW October 10, 2013 at 2:20 PM 

Harry, Blackout will be on Nat Geo on Oct 27 @ 2100 EST Here is the trailer: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/american-blackout/videos/american-blackout-trailer/

Many thanks, SnW. I really want to see this and without your information I might well have missed it.

6 comments:

  1. I had a devil of a time getting the trailer to work with the posting. Finally found a copy on You Tube. I think it looks really interesting. Along the lines of "Remnants" which as far as I can tell never made it into general release. I still want to see the British one, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to DVR that one for sure. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry, you're certainly welcome.

    I also had trouble with the trailer site and went to Utube which, I have to do on several blogs I visit. It has something to do with Ghostery, Ad Block plus and some other program not working together right on FireFox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Explorer on this computer. I hardly ever use it, but I'll try to load the movie on that browser. Maybe it will work.

    ReplyDelete