We have a large quantity and selection of bandages and dressings:
1. Dressing sponges 4"X 4" 24 per pack.
2. Sterile pads 4"X4" 10 per pack
3. Eye pads 1 3/8 " X 2 1/4"
4. Bandage rolls 2 1/2" X 106", one roll per pack
5. Sterile pads 2"x2" 10 per pack
6. Ace bandages 1 per pack
7. miscellaneous band-aids, varied for size, shape and function.
8. battle dressings: 1 per pack
10. cotton balls
11. Curaid gauze, miscellaneous size and purpose.
12. Surgical tape.
13. First aid waterproof tape.
We have a German Army surgical kit , with the necessary instruments and items for sutures and other minor "repair" work.
We keep vitamins and minerals in the medical supplies:
- Potassium Cluconate
- Fish Oil
- Centrum multivitamin/multimineral supplement
- Equate Multi-vitamin supplement.
- Sentury-Vite high potency vitamin/mineral tablets
- Chelated Iron
- St. Johns Wart
- Sterile eye drops
- Hydrocortisone cream
- Anti-fungal cream
- Triple Antibiotic
- Acetaminophen PM
- Actifed cold and alergy medicine
- Tussin DM
- Nasal Spray
- bee sting crush and rub vials.
- Diphenhydramine (antihistamine)
- Bisacodyl (laxative)
- Loperamide hydrochloride (anti-diarrhea)
- Pulvex all purpose ointment
- Vicks Chloraseptic
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Rubbing Alchohol
- Calamine Lotion
While this won't cover all the bases that might be necessary, we have two doctors in the extended family who live about an hour and fifteen minutes away, and I'm planning on them relocating here if things become that desperate. My wife's sister is a pediatrician and her husband is a surgeon. They'd have to have some privacy so they'd have the apartment.