“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.”

― Frank Herbert

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Remnants is finally out on DVD.

This movie has been years in the making. It started out as one of those productions financed by small investors, but it could never quite reach wheels in the wells speed.  Then an investment company put some money into it, changed the script to broaden the story line, and now it's available through Amazon.





<
REMNANTS Trailer from Zeke Flatten on Vimeo.




Remnants (2013) Tom Sizemore (Actor), Wilbur Fitzgerald (Actor), Tim Szczesniak (Director) | Rated: Unrated | Format: DVD 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews) List Price: $16.98 Price: $13.58 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details You Save: $3.40 (20%) Usually ships within 1 to 2 months.

4 comments:

  1. Can't say I've ever heard of this film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, it's something of a phenomenon in the survivalist community. For years, they have been trying to finish the film. It started out with no money really, they used volunteer actors for the lesser parts. It missed deadline after deadline. But it looked good. Lots of people sent them small amounts of money. Then some mysterious investment group that I know nothing about came in, essentially took over, and finished the film. It aired in a couple of theaters in California at "art shows" but as far as I know never anywhere else. There have been copies floating around for awhile, because upon completion they gave everyone who had invested, no matter how little, a copy. However, they are like hens teeth and I have never seen one. Now it's out for everyone though I don't understand why it takes " a month or two" to get one when you order.

      Delete
  2. I have been watching it evolve over the years. definitely on my must watch list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered one but I don't know when I'll get it. Like so many others, I've been anticipating it's release for years myself.

      Delete